Structuring data consists in centralizing information related to your infrastructure within a Geographical Information System (GIS). Once the data are structured, general infrastructure data along with their structural and functional condition become available from anywhere. This data management approach means the transition from a static decision-making model to a real-time model.
Centralization and accessibility of information
Faster response time
The team at Can-Explore works with you every step of the way. Our personalized approach ensures that you benefit from the many advantages of data structure. After meeting with one of our product managers, you will receive a service report explaining how the process will be implemented. Once this is done, we will help you carry out various steps such as:
- Prioritizing the main assets to structure:
- Water supply system
- Electrical equipment
- Garages and buildings
- Integration of data into GIS:
- Plans (hard copy, PDF, DWG or any other available format)
- Geopositioning of elements (GPS station or total station)
- Infrastructure assessment data
- Follow-up and continuous update of data over time. Can-Explore can provide you with full or partial assistance.
The implementation cycle at a glance
- Gathering and summary structuring of relevant information.
- Choice of a Geographic Information System (GIS).
- Entry of structured information into the chosen GIS.
- Maintenance and updating of data in the GIS. An internal resource or the Can-Explore team can take care of this for you.
- Access management
Any questions? A specific project in mind?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. Our solutions are tailored to your needs.